Friday, November 18, 2011

The 20 greatest Sports Card Blogs of all time - #8. 88 Topps Cards

In BJD610’s Sports Card Blog Hall of Fame and I can’t complain. One of the first blogs I ever discovered in 2008. It like the Soprano’s it had a being and an end(not a great analogy but). The blog basically reviewed all 792 cards throughout 2008. It made me appreciate the 1988 Topps set in ways I never imagined that I could. The set has a more of a hold on me now then it did when I first collected it. This blog also made me appreciate how much posting a photo of a baseball card can give that card new life. What we once felt as junk (wax) now becomes Iconic. Other blogs (including my own) have tried to emulate this blog but this is the KING OF THE KINGS of specific set card blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment