Friday, December 24, 2010

My Favorite Martin John #343 (Post 10 of 24 in 48)

I have decided to try to post 24 blogs in the next 48 hours. This will give those of you for which the next 2 days are only Friday and Saturday something to enjoy. My other goal is total domination of the Sports Card Blogroll. Yes that is right, about every hour or two (or three) for the next 2 days My blog will be the top  post on the Blogroll. Yes Total Domination of the Sports Card Blogroll will be MINE!!!!!

I have no recollection of this player and I followed baseball intently all my live. I love the huge Cardinal logo prominently displayed on his jersey. I like card designs that features the team logo but this card does not need it.

Back Fact: Did not move into the starting rotation until 5/21 of last year when he beat the Astros 4-1 on a 4 hitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment