Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Brad Mills may have been fired but his 1982 Fleer Baseball Card is still famous.

I heard the other day that Bred Mills was fired as the Astro Manager. The funny thing about this was I didn't even know he was managing the team. However, when I heard his name. I instantly recalled that he had one of the most famous baseball card ever produced. I no longer own this card and probably have not looked at it in 20 years but I knew it existed. Here it is. It is just a piece of awesomeness. It was the second largest bubble ever seen on a baseball card (next to 1976 Topps Kurt Bevaqua) and the largest of its kind on a regular players card.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Baseball/1995/Pinnacle_Artists_Proofs/442/Albie_Lopez/2083847

    ReplyDelete