Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2008 Rookie Card Logo stars lead their teams in Batting

One of the best things to happen to cards in the last 10 years was the introduction of the rookie card logo (for baseball).  What it does is give the cards an identity which allows you to remember them easier. I opened the USA Today and looked at the team stats and saw that Sam Fuld and Justin Ruggiano were atop of their teams statistics in batting. Seeing their names made me recall  instantly that both had rookie cards in the 2008 sets. Here are their Bowman rookie cards (Fuld was a short print auto in the set). I wish I had the Fuld autograph.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of either of these guys. I guess I need to go dig through my rookie card box to see if I own any of their rookie cards.

    ReplyDelete