Saturday, September 17, 2011

Football Card Price Guide History – 2000 Fleer Tradition Tom Brady


With Tom Brady’s big performance last week I have decided to take a look at some of this rookie cards. First up is his 2000 Fleer rookie card that he shares with another player(Slachelski who???).

11/2008 Beckett Sports Card Monthly              $15.00-30.00
10/2010 Beckett Sports Card Monthly              $12.50-30.00
Last week on Ebay (avg price)                           $13.06 (18 sales with $47 high for a graded 10)

His Fleer rookie cards have maintained  a fairly decent value.  These regularly issued cards are easily worth $10, thus his rookie card goes for more than most 1980s Fleer Baseball rookie cards of superstars.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand the Pats... which means, I don't really like Brady either. But my collection is incomplete with at least one of his rookie cards. This one is pretty affordable, so I might try to pick one up next weekend at the local card show.

    It's the least I could do... after Brady single handedly took down last week's fantasy football opponent for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete